Friday, November 30, 2007

This is how they roll


So we were driving to the Liu lake and saw this. I thought it was awesome. A few things about driving in Taiwan:
*left turns-first comes first serve, you get in the intersection and go fast
* yellow lights- a go for anyone
* ambulance/police car- lights or siren you keep on going
* helmets- a must, fastening it is up to you
* scooter- lowest on the chain, but can get around anything at anytime. Usually fits 4-5
* Honking- just to let people know you will NOT be stopping as you run the red light

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is hilarious. When I was in Mexico I saw them ride in the back of trucks in lawn chairs.

Unknown said...

Hi guys. So I graduate in two and a half weeks!!!
Robert and I are going into real estate too and getting training starting next week.
So I am getting bigger and bigger :)
Well looks like you guys are having a blast.
See ya!

B + B said...

Sounds a little like Jamaica. Do you relly, really like it?