Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It has been quite a while since we last posted a blog! Don't blame us we haven't gotten internet yet. I am currently writing on my sweet MACBOOK from work! Oh in case you didn't hear I got my dream job as a Speech Technician. It is great. I love the people I work with and I love loving my job. Finally using my degree is something else. Caleb is doing NuSkin and Apx for the time being. We are happily settling into our sweet home. ( I refuse to call it an apartment because it is so much better than we have ever lived in) We finished painting the living room and actually have things hanging on the walls!! We are going to do the kitchen and bathroom next. It should be fun. I am very excited for my family to come for Quinn's blessing and for Caleb's family when Danika comes. Things are going great and we are loving life! We still have pictures from Taiwan and Thailand but those will have to wait!!

No comments: