Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wedding Daze


















I told a few friends that I would post wedding pictures. (Sorry it took me forever Jess). I loved my wedding day! I love my pictures ( just come to my house) but didn't get the ones I really wanted. So we are taking some more! I am excited I love getting into my dress and getting all fussed up! My sister Kristie is going to take them and I am so excited. Why should I live the rest of my life whishing I had these pictures right? It doesnt matter that its over a year later, right? Oh well! It should be fun!



4 comments:

Mafuta said...

When do we as parents actually get some wedding pictures??

Mafuta said...

Great pictures by the way!

Katie said...

Love the pics! I am excited for Kristie to take more. They will be beautiful.

The Murdocks said...

How pretty!!! I have always wanted to take more wedding pics. I'm glad you are doing that. Not much has really changed in a year. The only problem for me is my wedding dress doesn't quite fit as well.. haha.. You will have to post the new pics.
Brieann