Saturday, July 11, 2009

HEY LADY,

Happy Birthday! I love you tons and miss you tons. I am so lucky to have a mom like you. You rock! Thanks for giving life to me, raising me, teaching me about stuff, showing me stuff, taking me on rides, stupid road trips, feeding me...The list goes on and on mom. But there are a few items I would like to stress: 1) Thanks for stressing the value of education. I am amazed how little kids my age lack a desire to get an education. That was never an option for any of us girls. You taught us to get an education in something we value and to DO something with it. You provided so much for us. 2) Thanks for speaking you mind...I know where I came from. You stand your ground and speak your mind. I love that about you mom! It helps that you have a high voice and smile so people don't have a chance to think your insulting them! 3) Thanks for teaching me to be a GIRL. You know what I'm talking about. I ALWAYS wear a SLIP. I see SO many girls that do NOT and need too. I know how to sit, eat, act like a LADY because you taught us mom. 4) Thanks for teaching me to have fun. You have a positive outlook on life mom and that is contagious. 5) Thanks for practicing what you preach. You love the gospel and you live the gospel. Thanks for being understanding while I figured things out. Lady, I love you. You are my best friend. I wish I could be there on your BDAY to celebrate with you. I hope you have a great day. I love and miss you tons. Happy BDAY!!!



1 comment:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

those are such cute pictures and i love when you talk about your mom. You can tell how much you adore her and its so cute :)