Sunday, November 7, 2010

6 months


Hey there,
It's me Porter and I'm six months! I can't believe how fast I am growing up. I have learned lots of new tricks and love exploring my world. I can sit up all by myself and am learning to love solids. Pee's are pretty good, green beans are not. Of course I like the orange stuff and love peaches. My Mama (Grandma) gave me my first banana and I didn't care for it at all. Maybe I hated it. I love my toys and especially love toys that I can put in my mouth and chew. I enjoy going for walks in my stroller but I let you know when I'm done. I think my Mommy and Daddy are really silly and sometimes they make me laugh so hard I wet my diaper. I have a hammer toy and I love to hit it on things. I really like babies and want to grab their faces. People are always telling the 'rents how happy I am and it's true! I am a happy guy. I think life is great and I'm usually just waiting for a reason to laugh. I sleep fairly well. About 10 hours a night but when my teeth (that haven't come through yet) are bugging me I sometimes wake up and cry for a little it. I'm working on that. Anyway life is great and I love growing. Here's my stats from my 6 month Dr. apt.:
Height: 28 inches (90-95%)
Weight: 18 lbs (50-75%)
Head: 451/2 cm ( 90%)
Cheeks: super chubby and kissable
brains: probably the smartest kid around
strength: un-matched

Love,
Porter

3 comments:

Katie said...

Porter - you are the cutest. However, lyla challenges to a strength match!

Helena said...

You make me want to have a baby! (But then I go to nurse every Sunday, and change my mind)

Annalisa said...

He is GROWING so much! Great job Kendra! Sure miss working with you!