Monday, September 12, 2011

Oceanside 2011

Family Picture (Don't we look good with sun on our skin?!)
Family! My sis, me, my cousin Anna, Camille (soon to be cousin-in-law) Aaron
Pman's best friend Wesley came to play! Too bad Pman slept most of the time...
Bestest! These are some of our favorite friends. Becka and Brian, can't wait for you to move here!
If i looked hard enough I bet I could find a picture of us here like 15 years ago. i love you becka!
When we go to Oceanside (every year my entire life) we try to make sure we look like turists and do silly things. Like the surry. Don't worry we beat the other group pretty hard core.
Pretty much the only sighting at our 2 am low tide trip. Pretty sad.
It wouldn't be Oceanside without a bonfire and light parade.Let's just say we know how to party!
Porter's first light parade (he was sleeping during last years)
These two are best buds and always up to trouble. Look at the pure shock of Pmans face when I came around the corner. Too cute.
We had a girls night, minus Kristie plus Dad to see the movie The Help. It was so fun! We had treats and laughed and even danced. The best was the Chinese Fire Drill! Good times!
My boys!
Happy bday to Papa!
These two sure love each other. (for the 30 sec we took pictures)
Me and my twin. Everyone always tells us we look and sound the same. We also have the same sense of humor so they may be on to something...
Lots of time digging in the dirt! Porter loved the ocean and couldn't get enough. When his lips turned blue we had to pry him away!
Daddy was able to come the entire week! These two are the best of buds. It's a mans world.
I was able to see one of my best friends, Jessica! And her big event! The Queen Bee Market. Loved it!
Of course it wouldn't be a trip to CA without seeing Great grandpa Bill. Pman loved it as you can tell!
All in all Oceanside was a blast! It just gets better and better! I can't wait to go next year. And yes I am already counting down the days! Next post will be our trip to SEA WORLD!!! It was amazing!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I need these pictures!