Monday, October 31, 2011

Playing Catch up, Porter 18 months




Hey World,
It's me Porter. Yep, the 'rents still call me Pman and I still haven't had my hair cut. Life is good. I will be 19 months in 3 days but we have been so busy I'm a little behind. So far I say: mom, mama,dada doggie, woof-woof, ready-set-go, mmmm, no, yeah, ok, cold, hot, tweet (bird), cookie, nigh-nigh, hi, turtle, hat, vroom, upleas (up please), moo, roar (when looking at a dino). I sign: dad, baby, water, more, please, food, milk, cat, signing time, sit, horse, hot, cold. (I have more words and signs but my mom can't remember and doesn't want to go check the book) I love babies and doggies. I always want to play. I love chase and always end up turning around and running to you. I am getting more teeth, which means I am more interested in eating. I love toast (just like mom) and will eat an entire J-Dawg hot dog (just like dad), I love cucumbers. I am transitioning to one nap a day, kinda. Sometimes I still take two naps, like right now. I stated going to nursery on October 9,2011 and once I saw a chair my size I was happy to climb out of mom's arms and into the chair. I haven't cried about going, yet. Sometimes I hit people and I am trying to remember to have nice hands. I have my moms temper for sure. I sleep from 7:30-7:30, unless the 'rents wake me up earlier. I weigh 24 lbs (remember how sick I was over the summer? still haven't gained it) and am in the 97% for height and 93% fore head size. I love to throw the ball and have quite the arm. People don't believe my mom or dad when they tell them and I usually end up hitting them in the face. I love books and music. I'm having a blast growing up and love life!
Thanks for checking in,
Porter
(I promise we have done more than just go to my races, but I haven't had a chance to update! Things to look forward to: Octoberfest! Halloween! And my HALLOWEEN HALF MARATHON!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! Miss you p-man, please come play.