Thursday, October 11, 2012

The bump goes on...

These are not in order and I just have to be ok with that. The one at the beach is me at 28 weeks. That was a good week ;). This pregnancy has been so different than Porter's. I didn't get sick right away, more like 8 weeks. I was really sick but didn't vomit nearly as much. I was so tired. And then around 20 weeks I felt pretty good. I was able to keep running, just not as hard or as far for a lot longer. I ran my last mile two weeks ago and it was an 11:50 min/mile. It was amazing, it felt so good...until later that day and the next. Hence I hung up my running shoes for the next few weeks. I hardly read the What to Expect When Expecting, I can hardly remember what week I am, as you can see I forgot to take some pictures some weeks, I don't nearly feel ready. I can hardly believe I'm knocking on 2 weeks. She was transverse, so laying sideways, not head down. That was a scary Dr's visit. So far she has moved head down, but isn't locked and is kinda bobbing around. Hopefully I will know more next week. I do NOT want a C-section. At all. But we don't always get what we want, now do we. I am so excited to meet her, I looked at pictures of Pman as a baby and it made me giddy with excitement. On the other hand I'm really scared, but I already told you about that. And can I just give a big thankyou to all of your sweet comments, emails, texts, prayers, and thoughts. It was so comforting. Well that's all for now!

No comments: