Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hospital Visitors

We had a great stay at the hospital. I really love my time there. The food is amazing, and if you know me that is saying something. The first night my mom stayed with me and Caleb went home to be with Caleb. I loved having that time with my mom. She is such an amazing lady and I cherish these memories we are making. The next night with Caleb was awesome. It was fun to be alone with him and get him all to myself. We were also lucky enough to have some of our friends and family visit. Kdog, can you email your pictures so I have proof you came and sat with me for HOURS! It's really neat to have a new baby and see the love and support of those close to you. I was spoiled with lots of cupcakes, food, and treats!
Ps. The picture of my mom meeting Shirley, she is crying. It was really sweet but also really funny to me. I know where I get my weepy eyes from mom!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

awww, sooo precious and congrats!! i'm glad u've gotten into a hospital to BREAK all those food stereotypes...hehe. and some cupcake treats and wonderful visitors would make anyone smile. :)