Tuesday, March 19, 2013

29 is just fine

I had a birthday.  And I turned...29.  Yup.  Sometimes I think I still only turned 24.5 but I had a birthday run, and that run shed some light on me.  And on that run, those beautiful four miles in the rain, with a rainbow, I knew 29 would be fine.  And I was going to own it.  I had a great day. It started out with a nice run.  Actually the best run.  I loved every minute of it.  And then we had a wonderful birthday lunch at Simple Simon's with my family.  My sister took family pictures (that was so fun, remember to not do that on my birthday again ;) And then I took Porter on a train ride around downtown Riverside.  And then we hung out.  Porter and Caleb took naps and I hung out with my mom and sisters.  And then it was time for Christmas Eve.



And you know what?  So far, 29 is just fine.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are amazing. I can't believe how much you were able to run during your pregnancy and so soon after. And to LOVE running as much as you do? I think 4 miles on my birthday morning would be described as a torturous start to the day :)