Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hyperemesis- my third pregnancy

This pregnancy was far from fun.  I was really sick even before I knew I was pregnant and then I got even more sick and ended up in the ER with 3 liters of fluids and a diagnosis of hyperemesis.  It's know as "really bad" morning sickness but that doesn't begin to cover it.  I was literally the sickest I have ever been, or knew a person could be.  I lost 10 lbs in 4 days, I couldn't drink water for over a month, I passed out often, ended up on home health care with an IV in my arm for a few months.  It was honestly the worst experience of my life.  More on that later.  Fast forward (or rather very painfully slow forward) 40 weeks and we now have a perfect little girl.  My good and talented friend, Kristal Price of Kristal Price Photography took these amazing pictures and are copyrighted.  Even though I have a hard time with this pregnancy I wanted to capture our growing family and I am so grateful for Kristal's work! I just love these!











No comments: