Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dateline I love you

So many of you may know that Dateline and 20:20 are my FAVORITE shows!!! The hubs and I were watching dateline Sunday edition: "The front liners". It was great! It showed all the men and women who work in the airport, shipping ports, and immigration! It also showed all the illegal immigrants who are trying to bring drugs, bombs and themselves into our beautiful Country. I just want to thank those workers who get so little respect, for protecting our Country. It showed one car that was driving in from Mexico ( surprise) and had over 40 lbs of drugs hidden in the car. There was also a man from an island off of China who brought (well tried too) tons of pharmaceutical drugs in. There was immigration who caught 5 men trying to sneak into the U.S.A with over 40 lbs of drugs in each of their backpacks! I am not a fan of illegal immigration. Who is you ask? People who don't try and stop it. Living in Taiwan and traveling around really made me appreciate the beauty of our Country. It also made me realize how many people are taking advantage of it and destroying it. I have had enough. I am writing my congress men and encouraging them to fight. I am going to fight to my death to make English the NATIONAL LANGUAGE. I strongly encourage you to fight with me. I'm not really political but this is one thing that really gets me going, especially because I see it soooooo much right next door. Let me say this though, I am NOT a racist. I AM A NATIONALIST! Don't confuse the two or the U.S.A will never have a chance.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are addicted to dateline. It might be a problem.
Go Nationalists!

Mrs. Hornberger said...

i hate this crap too!! I get so fired up! Lets go to a rally or protest or something. My sister was in line at the grocery store the other day, and some mexican (no offence) lady who had like 5 kids, paid for a whole shopping cart full of groceries completley with food stamps, and then proceded to put her kids and her free groceries into her brand new escalade before driving away. WTF?!?! It makes me feel better to think she stole the car or something, but im sure thats not the case. It makes me so mad that illegals and lazy people get breaks and free stuff and health care when people like us who actually make an honest living and work our butts off and pay for school, taxes, and health insurance, get nothing. Im proud to say we deserve all that we have cause we work for it, but i still think "Why cant we get free food?" because i feel that they dont deserve it and we do. I think we deserve free food more then they do.

Brent said...

Why aren't you going to write your congress women? Why only your congress men? Kelly would be soooooo upset.

love ya!

Kendra said...

Haha you got me Brent! I will write to my congress women but if there like Hilary it will be a waste!