Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dont Steal my LUNCH!

So I am officially into my work schedule. My life as follows- Mon-Timp High School Tues-Freedom Elem Wed-Lakerdige Thurs- Shelly Elem Fri- American Fork High. FUN! Anyway I was warned about one of the kids that I work with, he will steal your FOOD! I thought this was funny but no way it would happen to me. It happened..well almost. I went to get him and another student for speech and he ran into the speech room before I could get there. Ha I hid my lunch in my desk I was safe. NOT. I went in and he was searching my desk, and when he walked in he was pretending to look at my papers. I noticed my desk drawer aka my secret lunch location was open. I caught him in the act! I had to drill him for a minute to make sure my lunch was still there. It was, but only because I came in at the right time. Man I never imagined having to watch my lunch so closely!

2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Lakeridge? As in Lakeridge junior high? That's where I went to junior high.

KRISTIE said...

lunch theft, i will alert dave.