Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cards!



Here are the pictures we took for our Christmas cards. My sisters sister in law took the pictures for us ( so sad you live far away Kristie) and we were so grateful! She did a great job, even though she assured us she didn't know anything. She is getting into photography so if any of you want some pictures taken I know two great photographers! The last one is the one we put on the cards and will be mailing them out this week! I was so excited for our outfits. (what a nerd huh?) As most of you know, I often dream of dressing up and going to fancy parties with Caleb. Just walk by a banana republic with me! Anyway we got the dress and the his sweater at a JCREW sales store (that is now long gone) for only $25 COMBINED! Christmas came early!

5 comments:

Katie said...

great pics! Love the last one the best!

Katie said...

love the new blog tempate

JoEllen said...

I'm loving your amazing outfits...and the price...awesome!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Super Cute! Love them AND the outfits! : )

Sabby said...

Cute pics and happy birthday!