Monday, December 15, 2008

It's that time of year...

My birthday is quickly approaching! Only 8 days until my big 25! I have thought about this and have chosen to veto adding a year. So I will become 24.1 Next year ( given I am still not ready to turn 25) I will be 24.2 Any of you out there who have issues with old age should really take this approach to growing older. We were not able to find affordable tickets to Georgia this year so darn it we have to go to California! It will be sad because Caleb's (almost) whole family will be there and he really misses them, but of course I will not complain about having my 24.1 birthday and Christmas will close family and friends! We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday this year!

p.s. We apologize for the lack of pictures... we need to get a chord to hook our camera up with the computer and have been too busy to go buy it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

great idea. I'm really 23.