Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To my Baby Daddy...On his birthday





Hubs,
Happy Birthday! I am so glad you were born 29 years ago! I can't believe your almost 30! I am the luckiest girl in the world. I love you. Thanks for always being willing to go hike the Y with me, thanks for going shopping with me (without ever complaining) thanks for being so thoughtful, thanks for going running even though you hate just so you can do races with me. Thanks for making so many of my dreams come true. Thanks for working so hard in school and work. Thanks for being such a good man. Thanks for being funny. Thanks for all the cooking and cleaning you do. Thanks for being such an amazing Hubs. Thanks for being an amazing Daddy. I hope today is one of the best days ever. I hope you know how loved you really are. And congrats on your new JOB! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love all 29 years of you.
Love,
Kendra +Porter

And in keeping with tradition here is your poem:
29 is fine but you might get a new line
You still think your 23 and occasionally climb a tree
You always change the diaper(s) and I love it when you are hyper
You are so funny and now you are the one making the money
We hope everyone will join us when we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! What's the new job?!

KRISTIE said...

Happy birthday! And congrats!