Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why I won't have a bunch of kids...TMI

If you thinking of getting pregnant you probably shouldn't read this. First of all I love Porter. He is so cute and smart and funny. I adore him. I love being his mommy. I am glad we waited and planned for him. However all the planning in the world could not have prepared me for how HARD pregnancy was. And LABOR. And "RECOVERY". And then almost 4 months later when I STILL have problems. YUP. I've been having some problems down under. I went to my lady doctor today. Apparently my cut did not heal right. So I had some tissue that was bad, infected yadayadyada. Now I just love sitting with my legs spread in stirrups but what puts a cherry on top is when she told me she was going to have to cauterize the tissue. So she did. With NO numbing. So I went to my favorite kind of doctor paid 25 bucks to have my vajayjay, who-ha, nether area, girlfriend, whatever you like to call it BURNED. Yes burned. And it felt like burning only worse. So that my friends is why this family of mine will stay small. I am not a breeder.

6 comments:

KRISTIE said...

i am so sorry, i have no other words

Janelle said...

I am so so so sorry...that seriously sucks. Your poor little...I'm with you with the small family. Don't know how people do this over and over...and over and over and over, etc.

Katie said...

Yuck! Sorry!

Mrs. Hornberger said...

do you think im mean if i say that this story made me laugh? its not what happend to you...its the way you told it, you are still one of my funniest frieneds! Im sorry that happened! Love you!

TT, Buzz and Kids said...

I am so sorry! That sucks! Hope you are having a great summer otherwise, and enjoying your little boy!

Helena said...

Oh.My.Gosh.