Friday, August 6, 2010

Three Month


Hey there,
Can you believe I am already three months old?!? Boy time flies when you're having fun. I have already taken part in a 5k, flown on a plane and driven through 3 states! So, you will have to forgive my late blogging but I am one busy boy. I recently found my hands...what fun. And I have started reaching for my toys. I really love my Lion on my bouncer and my Octopus on my tummy time mat and a dolphin. I have started drooling a lot. I am a pretty happy baby and now when I am truly smiling my hands go to my mouth...it's really cute. I didn't have a Doctors apt this month so my stats are according to my Mommy: weight:chubby, height:tall, head:looking good. I love to look around and still enjoy tummy time. There's not much I can complain about...so most the time I don't. Life is good. Thanks for checking in.

Love,
Porter

1 comment:

Helena said...

I love the stats :)