Friday, August 6, 2010

Four Months



Hello again,
It's me, Porter. I know I just barely posted my three month but here I am...four months old and loving it! I have now been on my 2nd 5k. I LOVE running with my Mommy and Daddy. But really Daddy pushes me and we occasionally see Mommy during the run. I am getting ready for my third trip to California. We are hitting up the Porter Family Trip to Oceanside! My Mommy is trilled that I will be part of this tradition. I was there last year but it was still under raps so I'm pretty excited to meet some more family members. I have discovered my feet. I love to hold them all the time especailly when my parents are changing my pants. I am way into sucking/chewing on my hands and play with my toys a lot. I have got a great belly laugh....sometimes you have to work for it, other times you just have to look at me. You never know! I went to the Doctor and had my check up. Things are going great and here's my score so far: Height:26(>95%) Weight:16.2 (75%) Head 43.4 (74-90%). I had my shots which is never fun but I was a champ and only cried for a minute. I really love to be read to and love to look at the pictures. I love music and love to rock out with my mom. I'm super proud of my Daddy, he had his last class last night and I was able to go and see him do a ROCKING speech. I sure do love him. As usual life is going great! I'm so glad to be alive I just wake up talking ready to start my day. See you in a month!

Love,
Porter

1 comment:

Helena said...

Porter, you're going on so many adventures! I am a little jealous of your exciting life. But really, it couldn't happen to a better baby.