Sunday, August 22, 2010

Freedom Rocks

We had a blast this 4th of July! This post is well overdue but better late than never.

We ran the Provo Freedom Festival 5k and loved it. There was so much to look at and it was really fun.
We live in a great location for 4th of July. We walked to the Freedom Festival, walked to the Air balloon show, walked to the 5k and walked to our neighborhood park for the fireworks.
It wouldn't be the 4th without matching shirts!
I made my little man this number........
Using this. Oh yeah. I can get my craft on.
Here we are at the air balloon festival...like at 7 am.
It was a great 4th of July just the three of us. We had a blast and celebrated the entire weekend.

3 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

You are so crafty!

Helena said...

Provo does the 4th so well. I love all of your pictures!