Monday, February 7, 2011

If you are trying to reach me...

You can't. This morning while giving Porter a bath my phone slipped out of my pocket and into the water. I grabbed it right away and took it apart and dried it off but its still not working. It is still in a bowl of rice as we speak. Any more tricks you know of? So if you are trying to reach me, email me or text Caleb. But he doesn't know about my phone not working so maybe if my sister Katie sees this she can text him and tell him what happened and then he can email me? UGGGGHHHH! How the heck did people ever live without cell phones?

3 comments:

Corinne said...

That is horrible friend! Scott is texting Caleb right now.

Katie said...

Sorry about your phone. I asked Joey to let him know if he hadn't already received the message.

Mrs. Hornberger said...

a trick: go to walmart and buy a $20 go phone. I had to do it when i broke my i phone. that way you have a phone in case yours doesnt start working again, and if it does start working, you have a back up for the future. Love ya!