Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes...

Porter is quite the talker. He has some articulation errors but they are all age appropriate. He listens to everything. And then uses it later on. Some of my favorite things this kid has said include: I made dinner and handed Porter his plate, he took and said "oh, thank you you kendra" Later on a bike ride I sneezed and Porter turned to me and said:"are you ok babe?" One day while driving I got on the freeway and he told me:"good job drive kendra" We are babysitting a friends tv while he moves, we came downstairs and pman says:"ed show? Wow, that's amazing!" He also told Caleb "good job drive daddy" One day we were outside and a cloud covered the sun and Porter was shocked and said "oh. Turn the light off mommy!!!" Pman had a rough night last night. We finally put him in bed with us, right after he says "sorry Kendra, sorry daddy" These are just a few examples. This kid sure keeps me entertained. I love hearing what he has to say. He calls me Kendra. Not always, but fairly frequently. I learned the other day to stop saying "crap". It's always a learning experience when you have a little echo following you around!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We miss him!

Mrs. Hornberger said...

Haha loved this! He's so funny!