Wednesday, August 1, 2012

America's Birthday 2012

As usual we had a wonderful fouth of July! The hubs company didn't buy stadium of fire this year but we managed to have a blast anyway. We started our day out super early with the Freedom Festival 5k. We loved it. Then we went home, hopped on our bikes and rode to breakfast and then watched the parade. People camp out for this thing. I couldn't tell you why. My favorite of the parade is the same it has been since I first saw the Provo parade. The missionaries. Cracks me up every single year. We then rode our bikes and watched them pack up all the air balloons. We also went to the freedom festival on Center street, played outside, rode around town some more, had our own fireworks (which can be a little scary) and then watched a few from our great view at our church. It was an awesome day. I am so grateful for the men and women who fight for this land. I truely love it.

No comments: