Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Porter Boy

My sweet Porter boy, You are going through some changes. Some are normal growing and developing and some are not. I'm not sure what's going on in your world. But it has been rocked. And I am so afraid that if I don't get you back on track you will be even more in f or it when the baby comes. I need to find you a new sitter. It's just not working out. You scream and cry on the days I work, you get really quiet right after I pick you up. You cried the whole drive over there this am begging me to "please take you home." It broke my heart. I cried the whole way with you. I got to work late and teary eyed. Luckily, people expect that of pregnant people. The doctor thinks you have night terrors. You've been sleeping in our bed lately. At least that way we all get to sleep...sort of. I'm worried about you. You can't tell me everything. But I know something is wrong. I've had this gut feeling for awhile. And I'm done ignoring it. I had to leave work early to get you today. That stresses me out because I don't like to leave work when work needs to be done. But let me make sure you get this straight, I would quit in a heartbeat for you. I would work the night shift at Walmart of all places to make sure you are ok. I have something in the works, hopefully I will have good news to tell you tomorrow. But for now, know I am going to figure it out. Because I love you. And I worry about you. And I am so sorry things have been rough on you. You are normally a happy little man. I am going to fix your world. Because you are my world. I love you. Mommy/mom (depending on your mood)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very sweet post. Hope you get things figured out soon. Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were down there.

Jenny

TT, Buzz and Kids said...

Hey dear sorry he is having a hard time.... what days do you work? I have been thinking of watching a kid or two from my home.... if your interested that is....