Sunday, February 10, 2013

Christmas Sunday






Our Ca Christmas didn't go as planned.  We got the flu. And an ear infection and pink eye for pman.  Needless to say we didn't do nearly half of what we wanted to do and so there aren't a lot of pictures. So here is a whole post of Sunday pictures.  We went to my mom and dad's ward, the ward I grew up in.  Sometimes it's weird, going back.  Anyway.  Shirley got here nails painted for the debut. (It's a baby safe non-toxic polish so relax).  The Sacrament meeting was honestly the best I have EVER been to.  Sister Burkhart, my best friend growing up mom played the organ and the whole congregation sang the entire time.  They got a new organ.  It was so powerful.  I felt like my hair should have been blowing back.  And there I was, holding this newborn, sitting by my sweet niece, watching my son sit on my husbands lap.  And my heart was full. And the hymns.  Oh  I love Christmas hymns, but singing about Mary and baby Jesus while holding a new born is some kind of special.  I could barely sing the songs, I was so close to crying.  Well I was crying, I just didn't want to lose it completely.  I think this sacrament meeting will stay with me forever.  And then I got to go to relief society with my mom. And she let me take a picture with her in it.  I sure love my mom.  And it made me miss relief society (I'm in Young Womens) so here's to a whole Sunday picture post...

No comments: