Monday, February 4, 2013

Two months

Hello World, Yes, I should be writing my three month post but I will get to that later. Two months! Time is just flying. I am a pretty easy going baby. My mom thought I was a diva but now just thinks I'm sassy. She likes that. I am a fickle eater and sometimes won't eat on both sides. I'm a small girl. At the Dr I weighed 10 lbs and 14 ounces. I can't remember my height or percentages right now, but I am growing well. I am still really creaky. Whenever I move I make creaky sounds. My parents love that. I am very smiley. I guess I was born that way. You pretty much just have to look at me and I smile. I can find my mom anywhere in the room. I love my big brother Porter. I could just stare at him all day. And I think he is really funny! I have a pretty adorable little giggle. I sleep pretty well. I go to bed after my 7 pm feeding and then my mom gives me a dream feed at 10 and then I go back to sleep till 7 or 7:30 am. Most of the time, anyway. I started grabbing my toys on my bouncer. Sometimes I can't figure out how to get things out of my hands and I get frustrated. I can be calmed down pretty easily.We went to California for Christmas and my mom and mama(grandma)painted my nails for the first time! I had my first Christmas and first long drive. And let me tell you, it was very very long.I was able to meet all my Porter side family and fell in love right away. So far life is really good. I wake up with big smiles and ready to play. Love, Shirley

No comments: