Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hair's the Deal





THE HAIRCUT!!! On April 3, 2013 just three years after Porter was born he got his FIRST haircut! We went to cookie cutters in Lehi. He sat on the motorcycle and was ready to get it cut.  I am still shocked at how long it was! He was such a bog boy and sat really still for the lady.  I wanted a shag cut, but the hubs wanted it short.  So short it is! And he looks quite handsome.  I cried a little bit.  I took a picture of his sideburns, but I didn't realize she was going to cut them off! I loved them.  No more big-burns Porter! Everyone has been very shocked at how different he looks.  And the most common thing I hear is how much darker his hair got.  His natural ombre is gone.  His hair is super thick and coarse.  I think he will be much cooler this summer.  Long curly hair or short hair, I love this kid.  I'm glad we made it three years, it was fun while it lasted...

4 comments:

Shabang said...

I love it!

mrs fangupo said...

oh my goodness! he looks so adorable!

Nicole said...

cute!!

Katie said...

He looks so grown up! I love the cut.