Monday, May 13, 2013

I have a three year old

And I am currently telling him not to step on his sister.  Read: this will be a quick post.  Porter turned three! He got his haircut for the first time.  Everyone that knew him with long hair was blown away.  He looks pretty dang handsome, if you ask us.  He is potty trained.  Not entirely at night but rocking the day time potty.  Want to know my secret? I waited.  And waited.  And waited.  I knew lots of moms that were potty trained, but I wanted Porter to be potty trained.  And now he is.  Totally worth the wait.  But that's just me.  He is still talking a ton, all the time ;) His clarity has drastically improved.  He still has night terrors.  He weighs 37 lbs.  He is in the high 80's and low 90%s for all his stats.  He is a BIG boy. He wears size 4t and 5t.  Size 10 shoe.  The kid is solid.  He is already an athlete.  He rocks at his balance bike, can play soccer, hit a ball and as always has quite the arm.  I expect a full ride sports scholarship from this kid...  I feel like he is growing like a weed.  Some of my favorite things he says are:  Chocolate shaken (he is starting to say shake), how we gunna do??, er turn, er go do that, er..er..er (cracks me up), I'm cited! (excited) GUSTING (disgusting and he says it with meaning), let's roll, let's do this, and that's all I can think of right now.  His favorite things to eat are hamburgers, chocolate shakes, pizza, bread sticks, and fruit snacks.  Such a well balanced diet! I am by far the best mom ever, I am still figuring out this whole 3 year old thang, (can I have my 2 year old back?), I am always working on my patience and temper but I wouldn't trade him for the world.  We sure love him. I am way behind with blogging, shirley's blessing, her 4, 5, 6, and soon 7th month post, our trip to Ca, new milestones and changes and life fun.  All with pictures!!

No comments: