Sunday, May 19, 2013

Six months, Half a year! What?!?!

Hello world,
This is my six month post! Can't believe I am half a year old. Time has just flown by.  My mom can't believe and wishes time would seriously slow down.  I am eating three meals a day, usually an oatmeal, a fruit and then a veggie.  I love to drink water but especially love prune juice.  I am pretty strong for such a little lady.  I sit all the time (and have been for months now)  I roll wherever I want and I am getting seriously close to crawling.  I like to grab things and I have a very tight grip.  I still think my brother is hilarious.  When we are driving in the car we often are just laughing at each other.  I am really smiley.  I love to be tickled.  My favorite toy is my bunny stuffed animal, indestructible book, and anything I can pound with.  I am still in a size two diaper. I weigh 14.4 lbs.  So I'm still pretty small.  Nothing to worry about, just a petite little lady.  I love my binky.  I love my mommy's hair even more than ever.  I am really attached to my mom.  If I get hurt or am sad and crying and someone else is holding me, but I can see my mom I cry/scream until she holds me.  My mom tells me I am her most adorable accessory, because I am usually on her hip.  I love to be outside.  Watching my brother swing is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.  I like to touch people's faces.  I can almost lift my self to seated position from laying down.   My abs are hard core.  I love life and am a really happy baby.  I am sleeping much better, when I am not sick.  I LOVE bath time.  I just want to sit there and splash all day.  When my mom takes me to the bathroom and I can see the bath I try to twist out of her arms to get in it.  I'm pretty excited about our summer of swimming.  I love to be sung to.  I am very cuddly.  When I am getting to put to bed by my mom, we walk in the room and she starts singing and I lay my head on her shoulder.  I'm pretty sweet.  I sure love life and can't believe how fast it's going by!
Love,
Shirley


1 comment:

Rach said...

She seems like such a happy baby! I wish we could come play with her! And it warms my heart to read that she's a petite girl. Liliana is pretty petite too...they could be friends! =)