Sunday, May 19, 2013

5 months

Hello world, pretend it's March 29.  I'm a bit behind, life is pretty busy when you're growing up.  I had started eating lots of food, at four months my mom started giving me cereal and some veggies.  Now I eat two meals a day and I love food.  I nurse every four hours.  I have had a few bad colds and that really messed up my ability to sleep through the night.  Often, I wake at 3 am and think I need to eat.  My mom says I need to work on that.  I really like my car seat toy, dolphin toy and anything that makes music.  My favorite thing is probably my moms hair.  I like to twirl it in my fingers and if she puts her hair back, I get frustrated but then play with my own hair.  I have a little bunch of hair on the top of my head, it makes for a great mohawk.  I love my brother Porter.  I think he is so funny.  Even when he isn't exactly being nice.  He might be pushing me and I will be laughing away, until I get hurt.  Then I scream.  People are always talking about how smiley I am.  I am a pretty happy little girl.  I smile at pretty much everyone.  I don't like to be left alone.  If my mom sits me on the floor to play I am just fine, but when she leaves the room I have to cry.  I roll everywhere I want.  If I see a toy that's out of reach I can roll and get it.  I'm starting to reach for things on the floor, (mom, you might need to vacuum everyday now).  I have started pushing my belly off the floor.  One night I pushed my belly off and got on my toes and started rocking.  Then the 'rents put one of pman's toys just out of my reach and I crawled to get it! I still do a little rocking and almost always have my chest off the floor.  I am just growing like a weed...but I'm still a little thing.  And that's ok.  I also LOVE my binky now.  For the first four months I didn't care for it and sometimes hated it, but now I really like it.  Well that's all for now! 

Love,
Shirley

No comments: