Monday, May 13, 2013

Four months

Hello World,
Here is my news at 4 months of age! I am a very smiley baby. I have a little bit of hair, mainly a little plop on the top of my head.  I am sleeping fairly well when I am not sick.  I eat every three hours, but I am still a fickle eater.  I roll over all the time.  I don't mind tummy time but if I get sick of it I just roll over.  I love my mommy the best.  Sometimes I cry if I see her and she isn't holding me.  I love Porter.  I still think he is the most hilarious person out there.  I like to be outside.  My little body doesn't stop moving.  I am still a little petite. My mom prefers "dainty".  I started eating rice cereal and I love it.  I love the spoon, the bowl AND the food.  My stats are weight- 12.76 lbs-13%,  length 24.5 inches-35.53%,  head circumference 16.75-88.64%.  I am pretty sweet and will smile at everyone. My favorite toy is my Sofie the giraffe an indestructible book.  I love that book so much.   I am growing and loving life!

Love,
Shirley

No comments: