Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Going back, back to Cali Cali

In April, after a number of business trips I told Caleb the next trip he went on I was going home to Ca.  So when he told me he was going to Australia I was thrilled.  Not really, I couldn't believe he was going without me, but I was happy to be going home.

 Say what you will, but I love Riverside.  I used to think I could never move back, now every time I go home I look for homes to move into!
 We were able to go on lots of walks, on this particular night we went to Khloe and Jared's open house at my old Elementary school.
 Khloe made Shirley a duct tape headband! It was so adorable and Shirley loved it!
                                            We went to the best park!
                                       My mom and Porter feeding the ducks!

 He seriously loved the park.  It really is the best park I have ever been to.  But it was hot!
 Porter was OBSESSED with my parents home phones.  It totally blew his mind and got so excited every time they rang (which was often).  I let him talk on it a few times.
                                                       Shirley just being a little doll!
 A trip to CA wouldn't be complete without seeing Grandpa Bill, Caleb's grandpa.  He is so sweet and I really love him.
                                             The world's best grandma.
 Shirley had just started giving kisses and during the pictures my mom gave Shirley a kiss and Shirley returned the kiss!
                                              Pman and Shirley loving on "mom"
                       And Papa! Porter wouldn't take a picture with him...
We kept it low key, played in the backyard, lots of walks and just hanging out.  I got the flu and was sick for about two days, it was really bad. My dad took me on a date to dinner just him and me and that was really fun.  And of course there were a few trips to target! I look forward to our next trip home!

No comments: