Monday, January 27, 2014

It's about time

The other night the Hubs asked why I never blog any more.... I think blogs are kind of a thing of the past, but I actually really love them.  So I'm working on it.  I have actually set some "blog goals" to get caught up.  So even if it is just me and the hubs reading this at least it will be current.  Things are going well with this little family. We are busy.  The hubs works 70-80 hour weeks, and travels often.  The kids and I are rocking a lot of "together" time.  Porter goes to Preschool twice a week and Shirley is growing like a weed.  We had an amazing Christmas in California (once we recovered from being sick) and had the best day ever at the San Diego Zoo.  We got to see Pman be more interested in what Santa and the Reindeer ate than the gift Santa brought him! I am going to blog about: pmans surgery, Shirley growing, our road trips, pman's soccer, our adventures, and all the cute pictures I post mainly on instagram now!

3 comments:

TT, Buzz and Kids said...

Can't wait to read your updates!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

I am in the same boat in thinking they are a thing of the past and no one reads mine them any more. Yet here I am reading yours. :) And really I do it for our family so we can remember the everyday stuff. So thanks for the reminder and the encouragement. I'm so behind! I need to get cracking. But keep it up! You wont regret it!

KRISTIE said...

I didn't know you still blogged! Way to go! Loved looked through this today.