Tuesday, January 28, 2014

National Marriage Day 5k


We ran the National Marriage Day 5k in Provo at the Riverwoods.  And it was by FAR my favorite 5k I have ever done.  It was extremely small, it was it's first year. But it was so well done, organized and went off without a hitch.  I planned on running with the hubs, he was pushing the jogger but I felt like I could push it so he signaled me to go ahead.  I ran but not really hard (that's something I am working on in my running) and realized I was close to the front.  I ran behind a couple for the longest time and then when I realized how close to the finish we were I passed them! I thought I was the third girl...but I was fourth.  That seems to be my running curse.  I did win a gift card and a pearl necklace.  It was a great race and I loved it! Can't wait to do it next year!

No comments: