Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas

We are happy to be back in the U.S.A!! Thanks to my mom and niece and nephew for picking us up at the airport. We have had a great time being back home! It was great seeing my sisters ( can't wait to see you Katie ) and our nieces and nephews! It was my birthday on the 24th and had a great time at Simple Simon's and the Mission Inn. I love having my birthday with my family, thankyou! We had a great time with family on Christmas Eve and Christmas and loved seeing all the family. We have finally adjusted to California time and have enjoyed seeing how much things have changed here. We don't have a wireless connection so our pictures will have to wait. We leave for Utah on the 3rd and will try to upload more after that! We love being home and look forward to working with honest, educated, trained people ( if you heard about the school we were at than you understand)! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi KENDRA!!! I was so excited to see you had a blog!!! member me...Brie's friend Ashley!! Well hopefully, you were fun to hang out with at the showers and wedding!! Congrats on getting married!!!
my blog is lindahlfamily.blogpsot.com