Saturday, December 8, 2007

We are OFF!!!

So we left our school and with some help from wonderful friends in Taipei ( letting us leave our luggage ) we are in the International airport with one hour counting. THAILAND! This has been one of my top three places to see and I can't wait. We are staying in Bangkok for a few days and then going down south to the most amazing beaches known! Our trip is economical, meaning we are backpacking and sleeping in a hammock on the roof. It should be awesome. We are so sad to see our stay here in the Far East come to a temporary end. It has been an amazing experience and we have really loved it. Saying goodbye was pretty hard and we are still in a state of denial about our departure. Don't get us wrong we will be happy to see family and friends and brand new nephew and nieces! We are already planning our trip back here. When we get back to the Sates we will be sure to update the rest of our pictures and our trip to Thailand. Mom/Sisters don't worry we wont take any packages from friends/strangers (thanks to the movie Broke Down Palace)

5 comments:

V . J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V . J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V . J said...

lol
that's cool.
Have fun and be safe



-vicky

Katie said...

Good I am glad you are going to be safe. Also be on the watch for people who might put stuff in your luggage. Have a blast. I am so excited for you.

Love you!

The Murdocks said...

Hi Kendra! Wow, looks like you have been having tons of fun! What an exciting life. I'm way jealous (jk). All of the pics are amazing! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog; I found it on JoEllen's blog. Have a safe trip home!
- Brieann
ps. I love the movie Broke Down Palace.