Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random Facts

THE RULES:1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post THE RULES on your blog.3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.4. Tag 7 people and link to them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

1) I LOVE to vacuum. It is my favorite thing to do and it really bums me out if Caleb beets me to it!

2) I wash my hands like 30 times a day. I work with little kids and am paranoid about taking any germs from them, so I wash and wash.

3) I love to run and am running the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco in October.
Along with that I am EXTREMELY competitive so when I run on the treadmill I have to run faster and longer than the person next to me!

4) I want to live in a different country for a few years. Caleb and I loved Taiwan and I made him promise me ( not the other way around believe it or not) that we would go back and live for a few years.

5) I listen to peoples speech and analyze it especially if I hear a speech error.

6) I will NEVER eat any seafood. If I don't eat them then maybe they won't eat me, I love to play in the ocean and I'll make whatever deals I can

7) I hate gum. I think it is so gross to keep one piece of food in my (or for you) mouth for so long. Ugh it makes me gag!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That gym thing is hilarious!

Rachel said...

Kendra, you make me laugh!!! I love seeing you so happy!