Friday, June 20, 2008

DreEEEAM- Dream dream dream

I realize that most people have dreams that they can remember in very vivid detail but some of my dreams lately have let me feeling restless. First there was the dream (if you can call it that) where I was being held captive by .... Warren Jeffs. Now not wanting to go into details; my dream confirmed what I thought about him, he is the most disturbed and sick and evil man alive. Anyway it involved being held captive, trying to save my little (non existent) sister and finally me standing up to him and escaping(go me!) Then there's been the dreams of fighting monsters, having friends over to dinner and end up fighting with them and they leave in a taxi. The worse was me running my marathon and not being able to run and it taking forever and me finishing in 6 hours; when I looked at the finish time I cried. Then last nights. I was at Walt Disney World which was conveniently located in London and was there with my hubs and some friends. My mom and I were looking at suckers when all the sudden these demon butterflies and bugs came about. Turns out I had to discover the power within me to fight them off, with a sword, and I did. How weird right? Let me just say Caleb and I don NOT watch and demon movies are not computer "Gamers" so there is no WOW in my life ( if you don't know what that is I am proud of you). Could it be the foods I'm eating? The hour I go to sleep? I really don't think my current novel written by Nicholas Sparks has anything to do with these, but who knows? Well hopefully I can find rest in knowing that I have been to London, I have battled demons (with a sword) and that even if I don't like the time I did it in, I have finished a marathon! Sweet Dreams everyone!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is scary. And you do too play WOW, own up to it. Don't be ashamed.

J/K

Katie said...

I had two nightmares today while I was trying to sleep off my migraine.

#1 Dreamt I left Quinn in the bathtub and the water was running.

#2 Dreamt Quinn was sleeping next to me and he was going to suffocate.

Migraines make you have bad dreams.

bean said...

Don't dream stuff like that. So we need to find eachother soon. Whats the deal? are you coming to St. George or what? I would love to run the marathon with you come Aug!! I will be super prego by then though so no go. I am proud to say that I was there for your pic at the Toroko Marathon though!! good job and good luck!! love the shumways