Thursday, June 12, 2008

Save the Date!!!


Caleb and I are doing the Park City Marathon ...... August 23rd!!!!!!!!!!! So Save the date.(Kristie you should fly up and do it with me) I welcome all who want to cheer for me at the finish line (assuming I make it!) Running a marathon has been a goal/dream of mine for EVER! And I am so excited that we are doing it this summer! We have a LOT of training but I love running so it should be fun. We are also doing a really fun 5k in Salt lake city August 9th if my sister Katie wants to have fun she would run it with us! Anyway any good running/training tips are more the welcome and invited! Wish us luck! This picture was taken after we finished the Taroko half marathon in Taiwan. It was brutal and hilly but we did it in a lot less time than we thought! It helps that it was at sea level, we ran the Rex Lee race in Provo and it kicked out trash but were going for the gold this time!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Alright, the pressure is on. I will do the 5K with you, I just need to find someone to watch Quinn because Aaron will be working.

I will be there to cheer you on for sure! GO KDAWG and CALEB!

KRISTIE said...

Katie, you can just push him in a jogger like i did with mattie and jake
Kendra, I have no money, and therefore can not fly (or driver for that matter) to utah to run with you. Otherwise I am there. I am happy for you. Have a good weekend, and how come I didn't get a blog dedication on my birthday?

Kate said...

Kendra,
I thought about "saving the date" and coming out to surprise you, but I thought that might be a bit forward and scare you off. So I cancelled my plane reservations. I think you're right; for now we'll just be [blog-stalking] friends.
Kate

Sabby said...

That will be awesome, good luck! My advise is to do some training runs in the heat and do not sprint the last three miles just because it seems like your almost done. It may kill you! Have fun!