Monday, February 9, 2009

Conversations

I had a funny conversation with one of my kids today. To protect rights he will be referred to as "client" and I will be "me":

Client: Can I ask you a question

Me: Sure

Client: I need to fix something.

Me: (that's not a questions but...) What do you need to fix?

Client:My time machine

Me: Um...I don't think those work

Client: Ya they do

Me: Ok

Client: I'm gunna ask me parents

Me: (GoING) Ask them what?

Client: For money to buy my time machine

Me: Good luck with that

Minutes of working and this:

Client: Its on ebay

Me: What?

Client: The time machine

Me: OHHHHHHHHH. And where do you want to travel

Client: To Pokemon

Me:In my head: Aww the joys of my job!

Then during a nap on Sunday I was abruptly woken up by Caleb asking "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" me happily asleep...um well I'm a lion and the kids are playing keep away and I want to get the ball. (Apparently I had been twitching..alot). Then Monday morning Caleb says: "So some more crazy dreams???" Me: (How does he know???)" Yes as a matter of fact I was trying out for the USA dive team. Clearly". Caleb: "Yeah you were twitching a LOT". When oh when will my body just let me dream???

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hahahaha! I do weird things in my sleep too apparently. Phillip wakes me up a lot because I chomp my teeth and I guess its too loud for him to sleep or something...I dont know...

KRISTIE said...

Okay that is wierd, but last night i had a dream that dr cox (from scrubs) was my surgeon and i needed to have a ligament from hip taken and put in my ankle (yep not my knee) and so in my dream, i had the surgery and was in recovery and stayed for a few days and then went home and mom came to help, and now i am awake and my hip really hurts (clearly from the surgery :) )

Mrs. Hornberger said...

hahahhaha i love how you made the kid client lol