Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dearest Katie . . .


I just wanted to say that my sister Katie is wonderful. She feeds me amazing meals and she is so talented in so many ways. Her son, Quinn, is so cute and intelligent because she is such a perfect mother. She is also beautiful. My brother-in-law Aaron is also amazing. I just had to get that off my chest. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check out my recent post about our trip to Oceanside just below. As always, comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

KRISTIE said...

yep katie rocks!

Kendra and Caleb said...

All of my sisters are indeed wonderful. This is what happens when you blog at her house and forget to log out of your account. She hacks in and does a tribute to herself on your blog. Gotta love em!

Kendra and Caleb said...

Caleb nicknamed Katie kacker. For katie the hacker.

Katie said...

Kacker here.

HEE HEE!