Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Honest Scrap

Here are the rules for this award:
a.) List 10 honest things about you - and make it interesting, even if you have t dig deep!
b.) Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scap.

1. I LOVE post it notes and school supplies. I don't know how many unused I have and yet I still buy more and more. Such a simple thing but it brings pure joy!

2. I really like change and travel. I get really uneasy if things stay the same for a long time and get horrible cabin fever but when it comes down to the time to change I get really scared and don't want to go through with it.

3. My first experience with a "squatter" in Taiwan I pee-d all over my shoes and didn't even know until the Hubs asked what was all over them.

4. I am very competitive. Maybe to a fault. I can assure you that I am the most competitive person you know, really I am.

5. I lost my left pinkie nail at a birthday party when I was little. It grew back but has a special mark.

6. I really enjoying TPing. Nothing more fun than a role of TP and a clueless target.

7. My favorite TV show is 20/20. I can watch a movie and then watch it again.

8. I am terrified of car accidents. I was in one with a sister and it definitely scarred me. I prefer to drive because I get really anxious with other drivers and if I see accidents I usually get emotional.

9. I want to move back to Taiwan ASAP. I loved it. I know I will love it. Can't wait.

10. I don't think white lies are always "bad". I like to joke (lie) to people but those close to me can always tell when I'm lying. Darn those muscle weakness.

I tag: Katie, Corinne, Becka, Kristie, Kelly, Stephanie T, Megan, Melissa, the relief society girls (if you read this consider yourself tagged)

2 comments:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

white lies! like when we meet people at parties and give them made up names and say were from different states and such? or when we throw parties at someone elses mansion and then give tours to every one who comes in and tell them its our house? !!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Umm bring it. Lets go do some TP-ing!!