Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random and late pictures






































I have not been the best a pciture blogs so here you go! The first is from our Christmas pj's and then some fun in California. Then we went to the Goo Goo Dolls Concert for FREE! the hubs was able to snag some free tickets at the last minute and our bestest friends some too! It was an awesome concert. Corinne and Katie and their sig-nifs sat in the back and my sister Katie, hubs and I rocked up front. It was fun especially for being FREE! Then our Halloween picture. I was an Asian school girl and Caleb was an American English teacher!(all our taiwan friends will appreciate that). Then proof Caleb broke his foot. It was really bad and very painful I am sure. The last are from Cornbelly's maze. We went for like 70 cents or something way cheap. Anyway I know this is a lame post but here are some pictures for my husband.







1 comment:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

kendra you have the cutest dimples! (so random, i know but uts all i could think when i was going thru these pics)