Friday, June 12, 2009

Ready or Not... and I am NOT

By this time tomorrow I will hopefully and that's a lot of hope be finishing the Utah Valley Marathon. 26.2 miles of the pain I enjoy. Or hate. We will see. I have not been training for this and have had a few nightmares about it. But I am going through with it. Your prayers/hail Mary's/ whatever your way of well wishing for me is more than welcome.

Sometimes I wish I was Kenyan.
But I'm not so I will channel my inner Kara Goucher (my running hero)
I want to finish with dignity.
But mainly I want to finish....

2 comments:

KRISTIE said...

you can do it, just remember foward steps

Nicole said...

Good luck!! I'm jealous you run marathons. And as for babysitting.. you offered, so I am definitely going to be taking you up on it! it may be a couple months though, because she recently entered her stranger anxiety phase, and pretty much screams for anyone besides Jacob and I haha.