Monday, June 8, 2009

Two years plus zero= TWO YEARS!!








Happy two years to us!!! June 1st was our two year anny. It was great. We went to VEGAS baby. Had a blast swimming, walking, getting pulled on stage and eating (picture and post to come). I know how pretty much everyone HATES "I love my hubs so much blogs"...but I wanted to let the guy in these pictures to know how much I love him. He is so lucky to have such an amazing wife. Someone who is so hard working and clean and really so funny. He can't stop thinking how he got so lucky. I'm sure that's how he feels so excuse the cheesy post but it had to be said. Anyway hubs I love you but don't tell anyone that secret. I'm glad your brother told you to go out with me after my sister left out pictures of me. I'm glad we dated against all odds. I'm glad that I forgave you after you broke my heart and I in turn broke my phone. I'm glad we got hitched in the best place in the world...San Diego. I'm glad your stuck with me. I'm glad we lived in a different country and leaned on each other. I'm glad we both love to travel. I'm glad you run because I love it, even though you sometimes hate it. I'm glad we're so happy. I can hardly wait for the next two years. That's all we agreed to right? Wo ai nee.

4 comments:

MeganandClaudy said...

Congrats!!!

Janneke said...

Hurray! It just keeps getting better and better. We celebrated 3 years on June 2. Yay for June weddings - especially ones in San Diego. I'm glad you and your hubby are still so in love. :)

Rebecca & Jeff said...

YAY!! Congrats! Isn't it the best! :) I'm glad you guys have so much fun together, that is what it is all about! And good luck not shopping! I'm not sure I could do it, lol, especially for only 5 bucks. Maybe $50. :)

Mafuta said...

Congratulations!!
This reminds me that these are the first and only pictures of the wedding that I have seen!! I would really like to have a "parent" set of pictures!