Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Bday Kdog,

Katie, You are such a lady. You are not at all faddy. You name could even be sadi.
Today is your day. I want to say Hurray! Let's go out and play.
You son is cute and I have never heard you tute (that's not the truth)
Your getting old or so I'm told.
I bet your back aches but you are never fake.
I like your food and most of the time your mood.
I hope you have fun and aren't the only one.
Your birthday is swell I hope you don't feel like a nell.
We will go out and eat and maybe even get a treat.
See you tonight if we don't get in a fight.

Happy bday Kdog. I wrote this for you on my lunch. I hope you love it, I love you.
Isn't it sad that this is the only pic I could find of us????

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Thanks for the congrats! Glad the word is finally out so I don't have to hide the belly anymore. Truly hope YOU are feeling better. Maybe we should finally just add each other to our blog lists and admit that we both blog stalk each other! Only because I think your so cool though ;)