Monday, November 16, 2009

Think PINK.....

Next time because we're having a BOY! I was really shocked. Caleb and I both thought we were getting our little girl but I guess I will have to try one more time..in a few years. But now that I know what "it" is I am super excited. It took a while to get over the shock and the sadness of not having a little girl but we are so excited to raise a little man in this world. We are thinking of Pedro or Marty for names. haha. Just kidding. We have a few names on our list and will let the public know when we're good and ready. It was so neat to see my little guy, he was active during the sonogram and he is active most days. I love feeling him move. I used to love to feel my sister's bellies when they were preggo but now I get to feel it from the inside out. Thanks to my sister Kelly who is so awesome and giving me all her boy clothes- and trust me her boys always look like studs. I think I found my calling in life. I will be designing boy clothing. People can say it all they want but there is not nearly as much cute stuff out there for boys as there are for girls. So I am stepping up to the plate.

6 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

YAY!! Congrats!! That is so exciting! Ultrasounds are SOOO amazing! I felt exactly the same way when I found out we were having a boy too, but let me tell you, it is such a blast! Cant wait to meet him! Hope the 2nd trimester is treating you well!

Sabby said...

Congrats, you are such a great mom already! Oh and the boy thing rocks, I love it but then again that is all I know considering I grew up with brothers and I only have the one. I am sure girls are good too, I hope to have one someday as well. Anyway CONGRATS!

Mrs. Hornberger said...

BOYS RULE! oh and they do make super cute boy clothes, they r just harder to find. I have a list of websites of stylish baby boy clothes if you are interested. CONGRATS!

Sally said...

Congrats, boys are so much fun!

Helena said...

I a, so excited for you! And I agree, you are needed in that field.

Helena said...

am*