Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Operation B.S.B

Aka Bringing Sexy Back. That's right. I was talking to my sister Kelly and we both agreed that people need to be more honest. So here it goes. Also I have a slight competitive streak so I figure if I go public with this then it will fuel my fire.
Ok. Operation Bringing Sexy Back...what's that you ask? Well it's my get back to how I want my body to be. My goal: lose ten pounds by July 1, 2010. How much do I weigh now? Yeah RIGHT! Like I would ever say my weight. My plan: Run a lot...I have a schedule I am hoping to stick to, go to the gym 4-5 days a week and start doing some PX90 at home. The diet? Well that's another blog to come...but it's make dinner at home 5-6 nights a week. Hopefully it will be more than that but really I just can't promise that. My inspiration? All those bikinis in my closet. Wanting to be a cute fit mommy and wanting to be a cute fit wife.
So there it is. It's out there. I sure hope this works because I would hate to come back in a month and say I lost. I hate loosing. So I'm going to win. Anyone want to get in on this? How did all you mommy's out there get so skinny so fast? And if it's your genes don't tell me.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Love it. Can I join the OBSB? Just give me a few more weeks! Running and P90X are my plan as well. Plus, summer will bring biking and hiking galore. But no diet. I don't do that. I'll eat healthy but I can't tell myself I can't have things or that's all I want. Yay for sexy moms!

Katrina said...

I want to join your obsb too!! :) I'm working on my game plan now...but am DETERMINED after this second baby to get back to where I was after my first baby! :)

I'm confident I can do it! However, I'm not so confident in how in the world I'm going to get these stretch marks less noticeable! They're so so so yucky! any thoughts?!

Good luck with your plan! Keep us updated!

Katie said...

YAY! I listened to JT on my last laps at the gym today. I don't plan on dieting,but I am trying to get more veggies in and less sweets (we'll see). I'm running about 3 times a week. I even set up a meeting with a trainer to help me do better exercises. Plus - I am going to get the gillian michaels video. Wish I had P90X, but no way I will spend the dough. Such a long comment on your blog - sorry!
PS I called Kelly twice last week, what's up with that?

Helena said...

Heck yes! How is it going?