Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Walk like a man....

The College Educated Family!
Porter and his Grandma Wilkins
Porter and his Papa. He couldn't stop smiling at him.
The graduate and his adorable nephew Derrek.
The Grad!
My side of the family. ( I need emails of the pictures you took while I was feeding the kid)
Oh yeah!

Caleb and one of his friends and Porter.
Daddy and Porter matching!

April 24, 2010 Caleb walked! While he has one more class he walked early so we could celebrate with family and friends. It was at BYU and unfortunately his major was one of the biggest and so it turned out to be 3 hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs. Porter was of course a great baby the whole time (yes, I took my 3 week old baby out). Porter wanted to match his daddy so we went to build a bear and got him his own cap and gown! How cute! I loved it. I also loved that Caleb walked. Education has been stressed throughout my entire life and seeing Caleb walk across the stand was a very proud moment for me. I am so proud of Caleb. The last two years he has earned straight A's until this last semester when he got one B plus. He has worked really hard and was more often than not the highest grade in his class. I am so proud and grateful for all your hard work hubs! After the walk we went to China Lilly to celebrate. So yummy! GO CALEB!

6 comments:

Ashley and Blake said...

Congrats Caleb! That's awesome! And ps, that little graduation outfit Porter is wearing is the most adorable thing I think I've ever seen! So happy for you guys!

Katie said...

Go Caleb!

I want to get Quinn and Lyla hats for December!

KRISTIE said...

congrats! love that porter got to be a graduate too :)
you look great, too kendra

KRISTIE said...

congrats! love that porter got to be a graduate too :)
you look great, too kendra

Mrs. Hornberger said...

Do u not remember what i told u about china lily???? u look so good in all your pics! (and in real life :) )

Naters and Katers said...

Hi Kendra! I stumbled across you blog from JoEllens. Porter is so cute! Congrats.
-Kate