Monday, June 28, 2010

Two Months,

What's up! It's me, Porter again. Life is just getting better and better. Now that I'm two months I can do all sorts of fun stuff. Just like my one month stuff but better! I love tummy time and also love to lay on my back and look at the cutest baby in the mirror. I really love my changing table and don't mind telling you all sorts of stories while I'm on it. I'm still rolling over but only when I feel like it and only from my belly to my back. I can really drool. Oh, and I found my hands and they are great, and make a tasty treat! I still love my mommy but my daddy can really get me laughing. I hold my neck up really well and and getting pretty big. I know I'm posting this kinda late but people I've got a life to live and things get pretty busy when your having fun. So look for my three month post soon. I went to the Doctor for my 2 month check up and it went well. I was 24.5 inches long (90-95%) weighed 13 lb 13 oz (90-95%) and my head was 41.2 cm (75-90%). My Dr. says I'm doing well and I got my shots (even though they scare my mommy). I cried at the nurse but luckily my daddy held me and my mommy kept her head down so she didn't pass out. I wasn't even that fussy for the rest of the day! Anyway I'm growing big and strong and am pretty happy! Hope you are doing well too.

Love,
Porter

4 comments:

Katie said...

Even bigger than Lyla at that age! We make some big babies :) He's SO cute!

Annalisa said...

Oh Kendra, great post. He is so cute and getting so big. i miss you guys!

Katie said...

Please check my blog for my apology.

Robert Nolan said...

Hey its Mia! I love the pictures of your little guy! He is really just too adorable. Looks like things are going great! Hope all is well, and I hope to meet your little guy one day!
Mia (Burkhart) Nolan